How much does Family Mediation cost?
I am committed to offering value for money. Costs are made clear at the outset and clients are asked to pay by bank transfer in advance. I do not request an upfront payment on account and will not present you with a large unexpected bill at the end. I am happy to discuss individual circumstances based on your ability to pay.
Offered free of charge:
- 20′ phone consultation to assess suitability for mediation
- Most emails or telephone calls to arrange mediation and to follow up between sessions, unless these become particuarly time consuming
- Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM)/Intake meeting - £120
- Joint Mediation Meeting - £120 per hour per person (usually 90', therefore £180 per person)
- Final agreements, eg Open Financial Statement and Memorandum of Understanding - £120 per hour
Depending on your income, or if you receive Universal Credit, your mediation costs may be covered by Legal Aid. I do not offer this but I am able to discuss your eligibility and refer you to a practice with a Legal Aid franchise.